COMPANIES / BRANDS WE’VE WORKED WITH
Our 'Best-In-Class' Real Estate Training is for Real Estate Agents who are...
Are The Salespeople On Your Team Often...
- 1 Missing out on Listings to low or poorly skilled, discount Agents?
- 2 Struggling with effective Time Management strategies?
- 3 Finding it difficult to know who to Prospect and what to say?
- 4 Wanting to improve their ‘Appraisal-to-List’ ratio?
- 5 Seeking to List more Properties and earn Higher Fees?
- 6 Desiring to make more Sales in less time, with less effort?
Then talk to us today, to discover how our customized and tailored training solutions can deliver fast, powerful, and measurable results to you and your team. Our proven strategies and methodologies have the power to break through the barriers currently preventing your team from reaching entirely new levels of success.
You're In Safe Hands
When organizations are looking to improve the productivity and efficiencies of their teams, they often reach out and engage the services of our very own Real Estate Growth Consultant, Darren M. Giles.
With 30+ years of industry experience and 11 of these as a multi-award-winning Real Estate Agent, Darren understands what it takes to be a consistently top performer and operate at peaks levels, on an ongoing basis.
Since 2009 Darren has delivered real estate training to everyone from new real estate salespeople all the way through to Million Dollar performers, in every state of Australia. He understands the pain points and blockages they will experience at different times in their real estate career and works hard to deliver his time tested and proven strategies that generated him verified results.
If you would like a more confident, happier, in-control and profitable sales team, then let’s have a conversation to see how we can assist you, to unlock your team’s full potential.
Our Real Estate Training Courses are Designed to Deliver Fast, Powerful and Measurable Results…
All our training is customized, tailored and branded to your requirements.
As a topic thought-starter for your own organizations training, please see a list of popular sessions below. However, this is by far and away, certainly not an exhaustive list.
We’re highly experienced in all areas of real estate sales training, so when you’re ready, we’ll sit down with you and discuss your specific needs.
Learn the powerful language and techniques to a perfect pitch at every Appraisal every time.
We’ll teach you the A to Z’s of the Auction process and how to sell every property Under the Hammer.
Looking to build your support team to take you to the next level? We’ll show you how!
Starting with the art of listening, we’ll teach you how to Communicate like an expert.
We’ll help you to improve your Conversions from Appraisal to Listing, Listing to Sale etc.
Learn simple and effective strategies in setting realistic Goals and achieving them with ease.
We’ll teach you how to write Effective Property Advertisements that generate Sales.
Discover the three keys that unlock a successful Win-Win Negotiation every time.
You’ll learn the top three recession-proof Plans you’ll need to not just survive but thrive.
Time and Task Management mastery is your ultimate key to success in business.
Including Personal Profile Building…we’ll teach you the latest cut through techniques.
Our proven Scripts and Dialogues for every situation will leave you feeling confident.
Top 15 Benefits of Ongoing Staff Training and Development
You’ll be amazed at the benefits and positive flow-on effects, a small investment in your most important asset (your people) can deliver. Discover below, the likely areas where you will see positive returns on your investment.
- 1 Keeping up with industry changes and legislation
- 2 Increases capacity to adopt new technologies
- 3 Stay ahead of competitors and keep your team fresh
- 4 Identify team weaknesses and skill gaps
- 5 Ongoing maintenance of knowledge and skill
- 6 Advanced training further enhances employee skills
- 7 Incentivized learning, offers career path development
- 8 Provides an increase in job satisfaction levels
- 9 Provides a pathway to internal promotion opportunities
- 10 Opportunity to attract new talent to your business
- 11 A structured training plan assists in reaching organizational goals
- 12 Proven to assist in succession planning for business owner
- 13 Often reduces employee turnover along with ongoing hiring costs
- 14 Increases efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain
- 15 Keeps your team cohesive and improves employee confidence
Protect your investment today! Empower your team with the knowledge, skills, and resources they require to excel in their roles. Continuing Professional Development is a necessity for every business who desires to be extraordinarily successful.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We are always heartened to listen to and read what our happy clients have to say about our real estate training services. Hopefully, you will be also!
Principal – Kindred Property Group
“I was particularly impressed how he engaged us all individually, whilst keeping the entire group involved!”
Principal – RE/MAX Ultimate
“Darren helped them all set goals and got them on track to improve their businesses. The results were clearly measurable and almost immediate!”
Principal – Jean Brown Properties
“The Training you have provided to my team was incredibly valuable and feedback was extremely positive from all members!”
Principal – Harcourts Inner East
“Darren will be a very valuable resource to have as part of your arsenal of weapons for Success in Real Estate!”
Principal – Peter Snow and Co.
“Darren’s successful career in real estate gives him credibility within the training industry and his clientele!”
Partner – Jeff Jones Real Estate
“Darren’s training is always relevant to current market conditions. This helped us to focus on our core business activities!”
We give you our full commitment to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for your team members in the following ways…
- 1 Early arrival, room, and equipment check, with On-Time Start.
- 2 Consultative Training Needs Analysis conducted prior.
- 3 Master Training Workbooks / Materials delivered early.
- 4 Maintain High Student Personal Engagement factor.
- 5 Varietal Learning Modalities utilized during all training.
- 6 Individually tailored Training Solutions to meet your needs.
- 7 Sufficient time allocated for Student Q & A at session end.
- 8 All training customized with your Branding.
- 9 Only Best-Practice Methodologies taught.
- 10 Feedback provided post-session to Employing Organization.
- 11 We deliver on all In-Class promises to Students.
- 12 Provision to Students of Session Slides, Doc’s, Tools etc.
Training Venue of Your Choice
We are happy to assist you with real estate training in any location or venue of your choice, Australia wide. Additionally, you can decide whether you’d like us to deliver the training In-Person, or Online, via Zoom Video Conferencing.
If your office has its own meeting room large enough to accommodate all your staff for training, then we can come to you and personally deliver the training Onsite, or as an alternative, via Online Video Conferencing, beamed directly into your premises. However, in our opinion, an In-Person delivery provides the ultimate learning experience for all training attendees. Conducting Onsite training is usually the most cost-effective way of delivering training to your team.
Should you not have sufficient space on-premise to support onsite training delivery, then we will happily deliver training in an Offsite location organized by you. This may be facilitated through the hiring of a conference room or other training venue of your choice. Often these types of facilities will also offer to provide catering for your team, thus saving you time and money organizing this yourself.
It’s your choice as to the length of the training session you’d like us to deliver. This can be discussed when we conduct your FREE Training Needs Analysis and following this, we promise to tailor our training solutions to meet your sole requirements. As we passionately believe no two clients are the same.
Our New Hourly Training sessions are great for Sales Meetings and brief on-point training, whilst our more traditional options of both Half Day and Full Day training sessions, are an old favourite and instill great learning outcomes.